Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day - Part 2

One of the things that Sarah and I found at the Galleria in Houston was this darling watermelon outfit for Claire, complete with glasses.
I kind of like watermelon...understatement! And I dearly love watching this little gal when she is sleeping, especially. We were able to time her naps just right as we went back and forth to Nauvoo. She's a good sport about being in her car seat.
As we were weighing the luggage before heading to the airport, Claire headed over to the scale and climbed on. She has to figure everything out! I just laugh when I look at this picture and try to think of the right caption, but I can't decide. She looks guilty..."Who me?", she looks like she's thinking, "I can't possibly weigh that much!", she looks like maybe her diaper weighs too much.
Father's Day...we didn't necessarily plan it, but the girls managed to coordinate their outfits. Lots of blue and white!
Happy, happy Father's Day Rich. It was a great memorable weekend...many sweet memories! We both agree...it's pretty much all about family. So fun to see him enjoy sweet baby Claire!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hmm...blue and white...wonder where we get that from...? :)