Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Songs To Be Played At My Funeral

Alert for family and friends...Rich has a blog now! It's at www.therealsugarbear.blogspot.com. If you want some entertainment, check it out! This is just a taste of the man I married-a crazy mixture of wit, wisdom, and humor with a deep and abiding testimony of the gospel ever present. So he was playing with it yesterday and figured out how to add a playlist of songs to the bottom. I checked it later and saw that he labeled his playlist "Songs to be Played at my Funeral"! Crazy man. I asked him and he confirmed, that yes, his funeral program is all layed out also. So Chris, Lindsay, Katie, Marshall and Sarah...you can rest easy. Dad's prepared. One of the things that attracted me most to Rich when I first met him was his humor. He makes me laugh all the time, almost daily. Love him tons!

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

Here's to hoping that his story about Marshall giving away his tambourine is on the blog...