Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Guess Her Weight...Claire, Not The pumpkin!

OK, so it's a contest! I arrived in Provo almost a week ago, anxiously preparing for Claire's arrival. Needless to say, she hasn't made her appearance, but we all feel like it's getting closer by the hour. So this will be a QUICK contest. Let's see who can come the closest (without going over) to guessing what Claire's birth weight will be. The first picture is to give just a little perspective. I can't say how much the pumpkin weighs because it was just left on their doorstep, but it's a nice size.
So here's the official profile...5 days before her official due date of October 26th.
Like I mentioned, I've been here almost a week. We've spent a lot of time sewing, shopping, and getting things ready. We cleaned her condo really, really good on Monday hoping that somehow if we cleaned it would help. Unfortunately the doctor said it would probably be another week. More cleaning...just kidding. So, hey, what's your guess??

19 comments:

The Real Sugarbear said...

I'm going to guess 8 lbs 7 oz.

Dad

Amanda said...

My guess is 7 lbs 6 oz. Hope we get to find out the real weight SOON!!!!

Porter Family said...

Okay, my guess is 8 lbs 2 oz. Good luck, Katie! (Go for the epidural...trust me)

Katie and joe said...

my guess is 9lbs 2oz.

Joe

LinnieBell said...

8 lbs 4 oz.

*L

Katharine said...

Ok I will say...10lb 5oz...just kidding! I wouldn't wish that on anyone. My real guess is 8lbs even~! Lets walk tomorrow...maybe that will get the baby to come ;)

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

We Brewer's like that 9 lb number, so I am going for 9 lbs even...but she really doesn't look that big! But I bet she's hiding in there.

Yaya

" I Love My Life!" said...

I say 7 lbs and 8 oz.
You look great Katie!
Emily was born on the 26th of October!
Its a great month to have a baby.
I love name Claire, it was on our list of names too when I was expecting Emily.
Cant wait to see the pictures of her.

The Grahams said...

I say 8 lbs. 8 oz. Good luck! Hope everything goes well and that it will be over soon! Katie you are so so so lucky to have your mom there and for so long!! I'm not sure we'll get any family out when we have ours :(. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Crystal said...

hmmmm I think you're dang cute, and claire looks like 7.8 lbs. take care hope to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

6 lbs 13 oz...if she goes to Nov 3...we should all change our numbers

Papa

Porter Family said...

One Dollar!!!!

Beth said...

I say 8 lbs! I'm so excited for all of you...wish I was there!

Savanna said...

i guess 7 lbs. 14 oz.

Rob and Rach said...

Rob and I are guessing 6lb 9oz...I hope everything goes great! We love you...

Porter Family said...

Just so you know, the one dollar comment was left by none other than the infamous Bud.

C World said...

wow, what a young & fabulous grandma you'll be!!! my guess is 7pounds 10 ounces! go katie!

Kelsie J said...

I can't believe shes still in there! but...

8 lbs 3 oz is my guess! :)

Porter Family said...

I'm officially upping my guess to 8 lbs 14 oz. Here's to hoping she isn't over 9 lbs.