Sunday, October 26, 2008

From Now On If Anyone Asks...She's LATE!!

We woke up this morning and it is absolutely a gorgeous day! I've wanted to go up to the canyons and see the beauty and then decided that a good walk would be great for Katie!
So I said, "Joe, let's head up to the "Y". I've never hiked up there yet." I think Katie thought I was kidding, but nevertheless we headed for the trailhead.
These pictures are posting backwards...it took us about an hour, but yes, we made it!
Here's Joseph encouraging Katie, or is it the other way around, up the final steps!
I guess what it comes down to is...maybe you don't want to use this woman as your birthing coach! We came home, went to church for a bit, and then all took a much needed nap! What a beautiful day...Claire, you can come any time, any time!




4 comments:

The Real Sugarbear said...

I think Lisa may be worse than that coach on Biggest Loser...

Amanda said...

I was really hoping so would just go into labor right there at Trish's but no such luck! If hiking the "Y" doesn't work who knows what will?! So fun to have you out here and see you more than a few hours! Take care this week and we are waiting for THAT phone call!

Porter Family said...

I remember the long hours of walking with Payson. Luckily I was induced a week later. Walking just made me sore. Here's to hoping baby Claire comes soon so that poor Katie gets a break while you're still there. :)

jon and kir said...

What in the world???? Lisa I just can't believe Katie went to church after that! Katie is my new hero because that isn't the easiest climb!