Sunday, February 15, 2009

15 Things I LOVE!!!!

It has been a long time since I (Sarah) have written on here. I have been wanting to write, but I haven't known what to write...so my mom gave me an idea. 15 things I love!!! So here we go...

1- My family. Of course I will always love them all no matter what. My extended family is very large too, and I don't even know how many people there are in my extended family...

2- Friends. I really wonder what I would do without them. Even when I'm having a terrible day, which very well could include having a rubber bowling ball drop on my ankle, falling down the stairs, getting a disappointing grade on a test, or anything else of the sort, they are always there for me to comfort me and make me feel better.

3- School. Yup, I said it. I like school. Depending on the class, I can really enjoy myself sometimes while at the same time learning. It's also a time where I can see my friends, make new ones, and I also get to do one of my favorite things in the world- play music.

4- Like I just said, I love music. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I can turn on my ipod, or the radio, and float away into a world of my own. It can help me fall asleep, or wake up, and I can have fun while playing it.

5- Church. I love going to church, even though sometimes I may look very bored. I really do enjoy being around my church friends and listening to what they have to say. I love my leaders, and I know that they love me too.

6- Snow. The powdery white stuff that gets school canceled, causes major accidents, and provides enjoyment for little/older kids.

7- Thunderstorms. Some people hate them, but I love them!!! I love the rumble and the darkness about it. I really don't know why I love dark clouds, but I do. They make me so happy!!!

8- Early morning seminary. Sure, I don't like getting up early, but by the time I get to school, I am usually wide awake. When compared to days that I don't have seminary, I am tired until about my 3rd or 4th hour class. I also love my teacher, Sis. Ryan, who is simply one of the most amazing teachers/cooks ever.

9- Heaters. I don't think I really have to explain myself that much for this one. When it snows, I am grateful to be able to go outside, and know there is a nice warm house that awaits my return.

10- Gum wrappers. For those of you who haven't seen my agenda...it is covered in the foil from "5" gum wrappers. That is probably one of my favorite things to do in my boring classes that we never do anything in, stick the wrappers onto my agenda....I will have to put a picture on here...

11- Journals. I recently have started to keep a journal that I have tried to keep up on at least a weekly basis. It's really nice to have something to write down all of my feelings in, and write down any important experiences in.

12- Calculators. So I have this student teacher in math, and he isn't the best teacher. He feels the need to show us the long way of how to do a problem, that can take more than 15 minutes to do, then he tells us we don't even need to do it that way, and shows us a way to do it on a calculator that takes 15 seconds. Which is why I love the calculator.

13- Extreme Makeover Home Edition. This is my all time favorite show, because I know I can always watch it. There is never anything immoral on it, and it has a good theme.

14-Weight loss. For those of you who don't know, I am currently working on losing some weight. It is a good goal for me, and I know that by doing this, it will help me have a much healthier life.

15- Driving. I just recently started driving. I have my permit, and I still have about 8 more months until I can get my license. :-)

Well, there is my list!!!! WOOOO!!!!! Wow that took a while...hehehe. Until next time!!!

4 comments:

LinnieBell said...

i love thunderstorms, too!!!! they are the best!!!! love you! tell mom and dad to send you out to utah while they go to mexico! sound good????

" I Love My Life!" said...

I loved reading the 15 things you Love Sarah...I loved # 9!
It made me laugh.
You are SO pretty, i love looking at your pictures, your the best combination of Lindsey and Katie!
Lucky Duck...hugs
Sister Rivera

Katie and joe said...

i think thunderstorms are okay- when i'm not at mom and dad's and oreo is flipping out and up all night. and when its not the night before i get married....

LinnieBell said...

katie...you have to admit that the thunderstorm before your wedding was slightly romantic! a cute B&B, good company, we were in nauvoo, good food...it couldn't have been more perfect! then to top everything off, the clouds dramatically closed up long enough for pictures! it was amazing.