Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trip to Utah, April 2009, Part 3

Fun friends, fun times in Provo. Marilyn, on the left, and Diane, on the right...some very special, "old" friends from way back when in California. It is amazing for me to think about how dear these friends are to me! Our paths have taken us all different directions over the years with amazingly different experiences, but it is always fun to go back...must have said, "Do you remember when...?" and "Do you remember that thing you made?" and "Do you know what happened to...?" bunches and bunches of times. So glad we've stayed in touch!
This is Stephanie's oldest child, Taylor, and his 2nd cousin Claire. Taylor has grown up SO much since we spent Christmas with him well over 4 years ago!
Katie with cousins once removed...Lily and Tulip Crook...sooo cute. Lily was just a baby when I saw her last. Tulip looks so much like the pictures I've seen of her grandma Becky as a little girl!
My sister Becky and I at Jayne's house. So glad we got to visit for just a few minutes. Looking forward to our get-together this summer at Sally's house in Arizona!
Sweet Baby Claire and her Great-aunt Becky! Becky loves little ones so much. I wonder if she's kept track of just how many she's tended over the years. She commented about Claire's cute personality!

No comments: