Sunday, November 2, 2008

While We Wait...We Quilt!!

I've been in Utah for three Saturdays now, and all three Saturdays have found me at this incredible quilting store in West Jordan called "The Material Girls Quilt Shop". It is the best! Oh my, the inspiration is too much. Some people are so clever. I just want to stand and look and look some more. I could be surrounded by fabric, all different colors and combinations and patterns, and it would still never be enough! Anyways, Lindsay had been given some fabric not too long ago and decided to get into the quilting spirit. Last night she laid it all out. This is before she sewed all the strips together. It is turning out great. She has an amazing eye for color and patterns. This is one that Lindsay started...ummmm, five years ago or so. I brought it with me and Katie decided to finish it. She laid it all out and we've been working together on it. I didn't take a picture of the quilt I'm doing for Sarah, but it's sure going to be cute also. A surprise finish!!

No comments: