Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Mall Looks Different Through the Eyes of a Child


I got to go to the mall yesterday with two of my favorite little ones. It's a whole different ballgame when you are maneuvering a double wide stroller and trying to keep a two year old entertained. Katharine sure has this system down...I was way impressed. I told her how excited I had been when I got my first double stroller when Chris and Lindsay were little. I must have been a little out of sorts one day because I got the kids in the car, but drove off without the stroller and didn't realize it till I was home. Sure enough, it was not there when I went back. Luke is totally happy with his thumb and his toes and his comfort diaper - such a cute, big little boy. For Addy the mall is all about the merry-go-round and the pretty soap scrubbers to be found at Bath and Body Works. So going to miss this little family when they move out to Provo!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

AWWW! What a cute picture of Addy. I think going to the mall at all with children is brave. I love my double stroller!

Katharine said...

Oh we had so much fun with you Lisa. Thanks again for coming with us! You are the best! WE are going to REALLY REALLY miss you guys!