Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Day!!

Claire is being a little stubborn, so it seems we're going to have to force the issue! Katie is scheduled to be induced tomorrow some time. Even an exciting BYU game last night didn't do the trick, so we'll p-a-t-i-e-n-t-l-y wait for the hospital to call to tell us to come in. In the mean time any other ideas of what I could sew for her nursery? This has been too fun...a whole room for the baby! I don't think any of my kids had a whole room to themselves while they were a baby.
Katie and I found this amazing line of material based on Eric Carle's book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". It's perfectly bright and cheery.
Katie and Claire are to be guests of honor at a shower this coming Saturday, the 8th, so she really better hurry and get here. Everyone is so excited to meet her.
The picture below is the anxious daddy, waiting, practicing, and basically all ready for his daughter's arrival.




6 comments:

Porter Family said...

Let's go Claire! Here's to hoping labor goes quickly, for Katie's sake. I changed my weight guess.

Amanda said...

So happy to see pics of the nursery! Turned out great! Can't wait for this baby!

jon and kir said...

very cute!! We can't wait to see pics of baby Claire!!

carolyn said...

I'm so excited for you all. Lisa will be the best grammy. Love the bedroom. Wish Lucy had such a talented grandma. (still not sure what she should call me and Eric). I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Enjoy the day.

Love,
Carolyn Haas

The Grahams said...

Where did you find the Eric Carle material?? I love love love his books, and the room is so cute with that theme!! What a cute little nursery! Good luck with everything today!

Porter Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRAMMA AND AUNTIE! I can't wait to see the first gramma pic. She's adorable, and it looks like Katie made it through everything relatively unscathed. Congratulations again you guys!