Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Very Long Day...With the Best Ending Possible!

She's here, she's here, she's here!! Claire Elizabeth Brewer arrived at 11:38 p.m. last night, 9 lbs. and 20 1/2" long. There are not words to describe the emotions I feel with the arrival of this little (big) angel! Katie was awesome, pushing for well over an hour and a half. What a trooper! Claire seems to be so peaceful and calm, a perfect addition for Joseph and Katie. I'm sure Katie's blog will have more details of the day itself and all of their thoughts and emotions. As for me, I just feel such gratitude for this miracle that has come to our family. Grandma loves you!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hooray..she's finally here! Congratulations grammy Bowerman! I'll be checking back for more pictures!

Katharine said...

I can't wait to meet her! I am so happy she is finally here. It has been a long LONG wait! Congrats Grams!

Heather Ridge said...

Yeah, she is finally here. Wow, she was big. So happy for your family!!

Amanda said...

Sweet little girl! Can't wait to hold her! All 9 lbs! Wow!

Renae said...

Congrats! They do come out in the end. How wonderful. And cute nursery!