Thursday, November 6, 2008

You Be The Judge...Who Does Claire Look Like?

First up is Katie, weighing in at 9 lb. 10 oz. Where did all that dark hair go??
Next up is Joseph, weighing in at a whopping 12 lbs. Believe it, I saw the birth certificate!!
And then we have Claire, weighing in at 9 lbs. even! I think she's a beautiful combination of both of them. And by the way, the winner of the contest to guess her birth weight was none other than YaYa Brewer...she was right on the number. Gramma Bowerman guessed 9 lb. 1 oz. We grandmas know best! We also know that Bowermans and Brewers make big babies...maybe now the doctor will believe us.



3 comments:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I think you are right, Grandma. This week she looks like a good combo. Next week could be something different. Congrats!
Yaya

jon and kir said...

it's hard to tell!!! there are alot of similarities between Joe & Katie!!!

Haircutmom said...

Congtatulations! And welcome to the club...that is the Grandma club! Isn't it just so wonderful? I think she looks a bit like you. I'm so glad I found your blog. I remember that you told me about it. I am also glad that Rich was in the right place at the right time. God bless you all!

Love,
Sherri