Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mamacita y Papacita Go To Mexico, Part 1

That's me...in Cancun. I don't think I ever imagined myself going to Cancun in my lifetime. I don't know why, guess I just didn't. But LAST year in February I let Rich know I was going somewhere warm and sunny THIS year in February. I kind of have a hard time being surrounded by all the dead trees and really cold weather. Anyways, so we made plans and headed to Cancun. Rich needed the break way more than I did and I'm so glad he was able to get in a little rest and relaxation. This is just off where our little beach was. The water REALLY is that blue!
My version of a great vacation...sun, sand, ocean waves, some good books, and my pillow! I go NOWHERE without my pillow. My sisters are all the same way. This way, you see, now that I'm back home, I can still smell all the wonderful ocean smells (and tanning oil!) while I sleep at night in very cold Edwardsville. They're imbedded in the fibers of my pillow...there is a method to my madness!
These were all over the beaches...nice to get out of the sun, if necessary.
This is the view from our balcony...not bad, huh?
Head to Part 2!



No comments: