Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a Wedding!!

Chris met Miss Holly Beecher early in 2009 (wow, it's really 2010 now!). The rest of the family first met Holly in May and immediately we were hoping that Chris would do everything right! Holly is wonderful...I don't know how else to say it. She is a perfect fit for Chris. She is a very accomplished, energetic, and a super fun gal and the more we're around her, the more I love her. I guess I love her most because of the vision she has for Chris...she truly sees his potential and I have no doubt that he wants to be all he can be because of his love for her.

I was in Utah early enough to participate in a shower that some of each family were able to attend. Yummy Saturday morning brunch.
I love fun parties!!
And fun gifts!!
And fun best friends!!
The group that was at the shower...including two of my sisters and three of my nieces.
Chris and Holly at their special dinner the night before the wedding. Wedding day...Sarah, Lindsay, Rachel (their cousin), and Katie...such cute girls!
Miss Claire found some snow!
My beautiful daughter-in-law Holly Beecher Bowerman!!
Holly went several weeks before the wedding to have these portraits done at the place where the reception was to be held. It was the most perfect day and setting...can you believe the beautiful leaves??!!
I particularly loved her bouquet...beautiful fall colors.
Holly is just like me in that she doesn't like her picture taken all that much, but she sure does have a beautiful smile. Chris is SO lucky!!
Chris LOVES kids and they love him...he's going to make a great dad some day. Here he is with Claire!
My better half!!
Chris and some of his favorite girls!!
Their photographer was wonderful! I love the black and white, with some color thrown in!
Chris and Holly were married in the Bountiful Temple, which is way, way up on a hill overlooking the valley. It was a beautiful day, but up there it was a bit chilly and windy. I'm so happy they got so many nice pictures. Chris has always been Mr. Photogenic! They make the cutest couple...I'm so happy for them. There just aren't words to describe the joy one feels as a parent when they see pure joy in their children's eyes. Holly, welcome to the Bowerman Family!!

No comments: