Friday, January 1, 2010

Time with Claire

I absolutely LOVE spending time with this little being...how did I get so lucky to have such a perfect grandchild?? It is so hard to be away from her...did my mom feel this way about each of her 33 (?...lost track of the #) grandchildren? How did she stand it?
This was while we were waiting at the photo studio for our turn.
Aunt Laura sent this super fun little magnetic/song/matching toy for her birthday.
Happy Birthday little princess Claire!!
Claire (and Grammy) love bath time!!
I found one of these fun skirts at a boutique I went to...wasn't sure if she'd like it. Ha, she loves wearing it and immediately got into the twirl/dance routine!
Yep, the box for the toys is actually meant for Claire to play in!
I took her out one morning to find a dress to wear for Chris' wedding. We ended up in the Gap dressing room. Claire loves giving Claire kisses!
Such a cutie!
Katie and Joseph have done a super job of getting Claire to fall asleep on her own. It is a very simple routine of blankets just in the right place and certain toys to hold in just the right place and then "night, night Claire" and walk out. Wow, that never worked for me with 5 kids. It's always sweet to go back in and peek on her. Everything kind of ends up in a pile with her on top.

No comments: