Sunday, January 31, 2010

28 Days of Love

February 1, 2010

I decided in the dreariness of last week that I needed to have something to focus on in the coming month. Ah, February...we made it through January! And what is February but a chance to focus on LOVE! I started making a list of things that I love, people I love, activities that I love, along with what I am particularly grateful for, and therefore love! And decided to share them on this blog.

This will not be in any particular order. However, at the top of my list is the Savior, Jesus Christ. My feelings for the Savior definitely fall into the category of gratitude - although gratitude seems to be a little weak. Maybe there are not words for how grateful I am to Him...for His life, for His sacrifice for me! Today I share a YouTube video with Elder Neal A. Maxwell speaking about the Savior.

No comments: