Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love Tuesdays!

February 2nd, 2010

Today is Tuesday and I LOVE Tuesdays because we *usually* receive our weekly e-mail from Marshall, my missionary son serving in the Porto Alegre North Brazil Mission. Marshall left last August and will be in Brazil for two years! I miss him tons, but at the same time I know that he is where he is supposed to be. He is growing so much as he shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ and is getting a grasp on the Portuguese language. So thrilled for him.
LOVE this pic of Marshall...he looks pretty happy to me.
Marshall made some *chocolate chip* cookies for a family in their branch. Apparently it was kind of difficult to find chocolate chips...he looks pretty happy with the outcome!
Yep, my son the baker! Too funny!!
Yep, he must be pretty thirsty and hot to eat watermelon this way. I don't remember that Marshall particularly cared for watermelon like his mother does. I sure do appreciate the families in Brazil that take such good care of my missionary!
This was a great picture from last week. A bunch of missionaries attended the Brazil Porto Alegre Temple. So glad that he has this opportunity while serving. These look like such great young men from all over the world, coming together for one unique purpose, and kind of looking like they're having a fun time, too!

No comments: