Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Love Good Health!

February 20th, 2010

When I woke up this morning, I immediately knew what I was going to write about today...how much I love feeling good and how grateful I am for good health! Because I sure felt lousy this morning! And one can sure appreciate something when it isn't happening!

I've watched various family members and friends struggle with all sorts of ailments over the years...some things that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies. (Not that I have any!) My lack of faith at times makes me wonder what will one day be given to me to deal with...something I try to put out of my mind as much as possible, but something which is a huge motivator at the same time. I plan on staying as healthy as possible, and as I approach the big 5-0 I truly hope that I have lots and lots of time to go still. Yep, lovin' good health and so glad I'm feeling a bit better tonight!

No comments: