Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Love...

February 28th, 2010

It's the 28th, and it's late, and it's been a long, long day. I have new respect for those that "blog" on a regular basis! What I was going to write about just doesn't seem to want to come together tonight, so I better save it for another time. In the meantime just let me say...thanks for reading. But in reality the reason I was writing was rather selfish on my part...giving me something to focus on other than a dreary February. I think it helped a little. I am VERY excited for spring to get here asap!

I still have a lot of "loves" I could share and still have plenty to learn about love. That which I am grateful for would fill more than a 1000 blog entries. "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoso believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Mostly, I'm thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and His Son, the Savior Jesus Christ. Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I enjoyed your blog this month. It was fun getting to know you better.

Renae said...

Dang, that's a lot of blogging! WTG! I have mixed feelings about blogging. I love to go back and read the things that I've written, and I love that it helps me stay in touch with people that I love. But I tend to get a little too into blogging and forget to live. Must find the balance!

Ashley said...

i think that it is so great to hear that you love our Lord. . . in today's day and age, it doesn't seem like we hear that enough. God bless you!