Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Love Walgreens!

February 10th, 2010

OK, this is kind of a weird one to say that I love, but I thought about it as I quickly ran in today...I LOVE
Why? you ask...well, I'll give just a couple of reasons. I have used coupons throughout our entire married life. It is just the way I am wired. If I can get something for less, I will play the game. It becomes a challenge to figure out how each particular store works their coupon policies. I like Walgreens. They'll take Manufacturer's coupons, Walgreens coupons, and Register Receipts...all in one. Just have to decide whether their sale price really is a good price to begin with. Obviously it is not a grocery store and their selection isn't always the greatest...but there's usually another one not too far away...and...

Reason #2 I LOVE Walgreens...they are all laid out the same! Love it. Having moved around the country just a little bit I have had lots of experiences with stores. It's one of the most frustrating things about moving - figuring out how to find things in yet another new store. But, go into just about any Walgreens, just about anywhere in the country, and the photo department is to the left, pharmacy towards the back left, baby aisle is about the third aisle from the right, but towards the back. Makes life so much easier!

And for the most part the clerks are happy to help. And to have someone be happy for you while you save money at their store...it's just really nice!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I'm more a fan of CVS, but Walgreens seems to have better baby sales lately. I can't stand paying full price for baby stuff. I did not know they let you use multiple kinds of coupons, I will have to keep that in mind!